Location: Montreal, Full Time, Mid-Senior Level Experience
Who we are:
Valnet Inc. is a digital media company that specializes in content distribution. Valnet has rapidly grown to become a leader and global trendsetter in content creation and distribution.
A place of cutting edge innovation and fierce digital content experts, Valnet is taking editorial and video publishing to the next level. Our overarching vision and mission statement: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube Channels, and Social Media platforms.
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Personal Assistant who will be reporting to both the CEO and head of the Executive Assistant Team. The Executive Assistant will provide support in a one-on-one working relationship. Applicants must possess autonomy, as this role requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. All applicants must also possess: adaptability, people skills, and organization. There is plenty of room for growth in this role, the sky's the limit.
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper to strategically manage the CEO’s personal and professional affairs.
- Cultivate relationships with vendors and or service providers, negotiating vendors of any sort.
- Support HR in planning company events.
- Coordinate meetings, document outcomes, and ensure follow-up on action items.
- General administrative tasks (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials, expense reporting) and special projects with constantly realigning priorities.
- Coordinate travel – domestic and international; handle logistics and respond to changing schedules with ease.
- Manage the purchasing and invoice process for executives. Be responsible to handle larger purchases of any kind.
- Oversee AR/AP.
- Locating resources for special projects.
- Ongoing Property Management tasks.
- New properties and investments (Research to acquisition).