We are looking for help with the distribution of our kids videos with music on Youtube (Facebook to follow).
If you are looking to become a part of a big international kids network and passionate about content, you might be the perfect fit!
Being a native Romanian speaker and fluency in english is a must, experience with music production and kids content is an advantage.
As part of distribution team, your role will be to:
* Run quality assurance of the translation/adaptation of english lyrics to Romanian language provided by service providers.
* Approval of audio material including dubbing received from the dubbing studios.
* Follow up with delivery timelines in order to fulfill the needs of our publishing schedule.
* Be in charge of distribution tasks including;
* Understand competitive landscape in the respected language/market/platform, use cultural insights for creating most suitable metadata (video title, description, thumbnail, tags) following distribution best practices.
* Execute publishing schedule on YouTube and Facebook as agreed by the management.
* Work with online resources including videos editors, designers and business analysts to execute assigned strategy.
* Monitor/populate data and provide reporting and insight as needed.
* Perform other optimization and marketing related duties as assigned.