Junior Product Manager
Location: Montreal, Full Time, Mid-Level Experience
Who we are:
Valnet Inc. is a digital media company that specializes in content distribution. Valnet has rapidly grown to become a leader and global trendsetter in content creation and distribution.
A place of cutting edge innovation and fierce digital content experts, Valnet is taking editorial and video publishing to the next level. Our overarching vision and mission statement: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube Channels, and Social Media platforms.
Why choose us:
At Valnet, we believe success happens when creativity sparks your passions. When we’re not hitting content goals and changing the landscape of online content distribution, we enjoy the many perks of a sweet life at Valnet: a fully-stocked kitchen, catered breakfasts and lunches, quarterly 5 à 7, sports activities and more company-wide events!
Our team is ambitious and dissolves the boundaries between work, fun, and achieving milestones! As such, Valnet offers unrivaled opportunity for performance-oriented and excitable career-seekers. Our culture is based on the belief that hard work and innovation deserve an inspiring workplace with great perks such as 50% off your gym membership and many opportunities for generous performance-based incentive structures!
What you will be doing:
- Manage business development and operations for key sections of our website.
- Evaluate the website performance, and that of competitors, to identify areas of improvement.
- Lead a team of passionate content experts.
- Develop, implement, and execute a business plan and tools and processes that will guide you and your team to success.
- Consult on optimizing the website’s accompanying social media strategies from an engagement perspective.
- Strategize content processes for optimal traffic growth.
- Implement processes that ensure efficiency, stability, and website authority;
- Strategize goals for investment budgets that are allocated to expanding your section.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where goals must be reached within tight deadlines.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of content production.
- Excellent analytical abilities and leadership qualities.
- Highly process-oriented, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Work well as a team as well as independently.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English.
You may also know this role as: Product Specialist, Publications Coordinator, Content Coordinator, Content Marketing Manager, Web Content Specialist, Content Marketing Specialist, Digital Content Specialist.