Location: Montreal, Full Time, Mid Level Experience
Valnet is looking for a business-savvy and highly analytical Business Development Manager for its General Entertainment YouTube division. We value those who enjoy the highly competitive nature of online media, and who are driven to discover and adopt new strategies.
In this unique role, you will be responsible for building our YouTube business by analyzing the market, and keeping ahead of trends, in order to identify opportunities for expansion.
As Business Development Manager, you will be expected to develop and implement a business plan, and also create processes that will ensure efficiency. There will be a heavy focus placed on analyzing and understanding YouTube as a distribution platform, in order to distribute video content that will deliver a high success ratio.
If you believe you have the skills and experience needed to bring our division to exceptional heights, apply now!
- Manage business development and operations for one, or many YouTube Channels.
- Focus on uncovering new business opportunities and driving revenue
- Research and understand the competitive landscape on YouTube
- Strategize for channel’s optimal viewership and engagement growth.
- Use a collaborative management style in order to motivate, develop and train the team.
- Implement processes that ensure efficiency.
- Analyze day-to-day channel audience behaviour.
- Report growth progress to VP on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where goals must be reached within tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Experience working in a business development/product management role.
- Proven ability to contribute to the growth of a business.
- Excellent analytical abilities and leadership qualities.
- Highly process-oriented and entrepreneurial spirited.
- Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented.
- Work well as a team as well as independently.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English.
- Have a flexible schedule and work as much as needed to reach objectives.
What You Can Expect at Valnet
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunities for generous performance-based incentive structures.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan.
- 50% off your gym membership premium.
- Fully-stocked kitchen, Friday breakfast, monthly lunches, and many other food-related activities.
- Campus-style workplace encourages innovation and creativity.