Location: Montreal, Full Time, Mid Level Experience
Valnet is on the lookout for an eager, talented, and inventive Social Media Strategist to join our team. You will be responsible for increasing our social media engagement, performance, and followers on key platforms – especially Facebook. If you are an expert in social media, driven, process-oriented, and seeking a position that lets you manage a network of 32 million followers (and counting), then this is the ideal job for you.
We are the leading company in online content creation and distribution. This is an opportunity to expand the reach of global publishing brands, such as TheTravel, HotCars, BabyGaga, CBR, ScreenRant, and Moms.com.
- Increase the reach, engagement, and community of 20+ Facebook pages for diverse brand portfolio.
- Build and implement social media processes to ensure successful completion of goals and big picture mandates.
- Establish guidelines for content teams to increase CTR, engagement on-page, and social referral site traffic.
- Analyze performance data to introduce new strategies and best practices for posting of linked content.
- Oversee creators of engaging and relevant non-link content to post daily on all pages.
- Secure robust partnerships with topical Facebook pages to reach goals.
- Establish robust reporting process to track progress and share social media performance data with managers.
- Manage team of freelance content creators.
- Stay ahead of social media trends and best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience building strategies and reporting for Facebook pages, social media profiles, and other engagement-focused platforms.
- Understanding of social community management.
- Inventive and data-driven solutions to achieving goals.
- Ability to implement a multi-faceted strategy across diverse platforms and brands.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in Social Media.
- Work well as a team as well as independently.
What You Can Expect at Valnet
- Valnet offers;
- Summer hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunities for generous performance-based incentive structures.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan.
- 50% off your gym membership premium.
- Fully-stocked kitchen, Friday breakfast, monthly lunches, and many other food-related activities.