Location: Montreal, Full Time, Mid Level Experience
Valnet is looking for a business-savvy and highly analytical Product Manager to oversee the business development and strategy of one of our websites, such as BabyGaga, HotCars, TheTravel, Moms, or TheSportster. We value those who enjoy the highly competitive nature of digital media, and who are driven to discover and adopt new strategies.
In this unique role, you will be responsible for building our publishing business by analyzing the market and keeping ahead of trends, in order to identify opportunities for expansion.
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to develop and implement a business plan, and also create processes that will ensure efficiency. If you believe you have the skills and experience needed to bring our division to exceptional heights, apply now!
- Manage business development and operations for one of our websites;
- Evaluate performance and of website, and that of competitors, to identify opportunities or areas of improvement;
- Optimize website’s accompanying Facebook strategy from an engagement perspective;
- Research and understand competitors and trends;
- Strategize for website’s optimal engagement growth;
- Implement processes that ensure efficiency;
- Analyze day-to-day website audience engagement;
- Strategize goals for investment budgets that are allocated to a website;
- Work in a fast-paced environment where goals must be reached within tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field..
- Proven ability to contribute to the growth of a business.
- Excellent analytical abilities and leadership qualities.
- Highly process-oriented and entrepreneurial spirited.
- Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented.
- Work well as a team as well as independently.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English.
- Have a flexible schedule and work as much as needed to reach objectives.