Remote Gaming Features Writer
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a dedicated Gaming expert to provide news coverage at CBR.com – the oldest and most respected comic book culture website in the world.
If you have your finger on the pulse of the gaming world, with a proven ability to capture the attention of readers across the world, then CBR wants you to join its award-winning writing team! Apply now if you've got the experience and passion to be at the new vanguard of our video game coverage.
As a Staff Gaming Features writer for CBR, you will work with a dedicated editorial team to create original and informative articles that our audience demands, with the eye-catching aesthetic they crave.
Want to turn your passion for our beloved nerd culture into a stable writing gig? Do you think you'd like a great fit for our team? Apply to join the CBR Team today!
- Write a minimum of 60 Feature articles monthly, under a wide range of word counts
- Stay up to date on the latest news and trends in Video Games
- Coordinate with Features Editors and Senior CBR Editors for assignments and feedback
- Cover Letter
- 2 – 3 sample titles you would present right now as suitable CBR feature pieces
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- Broad working knowledge of old and current video games
- Available at peak hours and strategic posting times strongly preferred; weekend availability a plus
The hiring team at CBR will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: www.cbr.com