Brand Manager - Montreal, Full Time In Office, Mid-Level Experience
Who we are:
Valnet is a worldwide digital media publishing company that owns and operates several highly authoritative brands spanning several verticals including: entertainment, technology, automotive, gaming, and aviation.
Valnet specializes in acquiring and operating properties that are mission critical in their respective environments.
We leverage swiftness and adaptability against the absence of big structure, as our operation prowess gives us growth.
The ability to seize the right opportunity allows us to be the greatest content investment company in the world.
Valnet is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven Brand Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate must possess an interest in using data to help our website grow and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are proactive with a mind that works against the grain to tackle the challenges in your field, then you are exactly what we need.
What you will be doing:
- Manage business development and operations for key sections of our website.
- Evaluate the website performance, and that of competitors, to identify areas of improvement.
- Lead a team of passionate content experts.
- Develop, implement, and execute a business plan and tools and processes that will guide you and your team to success.
- Consult on optimizing the website’s accompanying social media strategies from an engagement perspective.
- Strategize content processes for optimal traffic growth.
- Implement processes that ensure efficiency, stability, and website authority;
- Strategize goals for investment budgets that are allocated to expanding your section.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where goals must be reached within tight deadlines.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Excellent analytical abilities and leadership qualities.
- Highly process-oriented, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Work well as a team as well as independently.
- Great written and oral communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs an asset.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Strong understanding of content production is an asset.
Culture & Community
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Daily lunches
- Friday breakfast
- Quarterly events
- Team dinners/ lunches
- Barber / nail services
- Dry cleaning
- Tire change service
- Free parking
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Vision care
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Sports Nights