Who we are:
Valnet Inc. is a digital media company that specializes in content distribution. Valnet has rapidly grown to become a leader and global trendsetter in content creation and distribution. Our core business lies in acquiring some of the trendiest entertainment news websites and investing our resources into growing them into leading global brands across several entertainment verticals. With over 22 websites and 36 YouTube channels, Valnet’s notable acquisitions include, Screen Rant, CBR, Game Rant, MakeUseOf, Android Police and more.
A place of cutting edge innovation and fierce digital content experts, Valnet is taking editorial and video publishing to the next level. Our overarching vision and mission statement: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube channels, and Social Media platforms.
Valnet is on the lookout for an organized and driven Office Coordinator. This person will oversee all aspects of our office and kitchen operations. In this role, you will play an important part in ensuring Valnet’s daily operations run smoothly while maintaining the facility in an orderly fashion.
What you will be doing:
- Greet visitors, direct them appropriately and notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Sort mail/packages and ensure they are being picked up by the right people.
- Handle mailing letters and parcels.
- Setup desk for new hires.
- Monitor and stock office supplies.
- Manage external vendors such as dry cleaners, office cleaners etc.
- Coordinate with the building manager, cleaning and repair crews to solve office issues.
- Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Ensure that snacks are readily available.
- Clean the coffee machines daily and oversee maintenance.
- Replenish missing kitchen utilities such as coffee cups, towel paper rolls, etc.
- Clean working surfaces before and after lunch.
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the position.
- Experience in customer service, reception or similar field.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Team first mentality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Bilingual (French and English)