Accounts Receivable and Payable Specialist
Location: Montreal, Full Time
Who we are:
Valsef Capital Inc is a privately held investment company. Investments range from websites to vertical market software companies, real estate, and publicly traded securities.
We are seeking an Accounts receivable and payable specialist to join our Finance team in Montreal for our software subsidiary, Valstone Inc. The position provides key support to the accounting department performing a variety of accounting functions for software companies. We are looking for someone who works independently, enjoys analysis, self-motivating and willing to work full time. A trustworthy team player capable of assisting co-workers when needed.
- Journal Entries
- Processing payments via cheque, wire transfer and credit cards
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Complete A/P cycle for software company
- Complete A/R cycle for software company
- Filing GST/QST reports
- Bank reconciliation, G/L reconciliation
- Understanding of accounting cycle for software company
- General admin duties
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Sage Intacct knowledge would be an asset.