Who we are:
Valnet Inc. is a digital media company that specializes in content distribution. Valnet has rapidly grown to become a leader and global trendsetter in content creation and distribution. Our core business lies in acquiring some of the most trendy entertainment news websites and investing our resources into growing them into leading global brands across several entertainment verticals. With over 24 websites and 36 YouTube channels, Valnet’s notable acquisitions include, Screen Rant, CBR, Game Rant, MakeUseOf, Android Police and more.
A place of cutting edge innovation and fierce digital content experts, Valnet is taking editorial and video publishing to the next level. Our overarching vision and mission statement: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube channels, and Social Media platforms.
Identify strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines. By generating more leads for the business you’ll unfold new opportunities for driving growth and profit.
What you will be doing:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords for content published across the websites operated by the company.
- Collaborate with different departments and establish a list of recommendations on how they should align their content.
- Act as a point of reference for SEO expertise, and provide guidance for on-page SEO practices such as keyword targeting, content structure, internal linking, and more.
- Analyze performances using Google Analytics/Search Console and investigate performance fluctuations.
- Run regular audits of the SEO aspects of the websites and identify areas of improvement. Submit proposals and define specs to the IT team, as needed.
- Understand the editorial operation and build custom tools (with the IT team) to support editorial initiatives.
- Monitor and develop strategies to maintain competitive SEO technicals, in areas such as Structured Data, AMP, and Google Core Web Vitals scores.
- Help evaluate competitors and potential acquisitions in regards to SEO value and potential.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology concerning the SEO world and come up with better solutions or initiatives.
- Apply SEO expertise to evaluate new properties acquisitions, (M&A), oversee the websites' migrations to ensure its SEO value is maintained and constantly iterate on future improvements.
- Build on the creation of SEO core principles and guides.
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with practical knowledge of SEO, or experience in a similar role
- Experience with crawling and traffic analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools
- Data analysis experience
- Highly process-oriented, detail-oriented, and organized
- Experience with Excel; Google tools such as Analytics 360, Search Console, Tag Manager; and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, or similar