Who we are:
Valnet Inc. is a digital media company that specializes in content distribution. Valnet has rapidly grown to become a leader and global trendsetter in content creation and distribution. Our core business lies in acquiring some of the trendiest entertainment news websites and investing our resources into growing them into leading global brands across several entertainment verticals. With over 22 websites and 36 YouTube channels, Valnet’s notable acquisitions include, Screen Rant, CBR, Game Rant, MakeUseOf, Android Police and more.
A place of cutting edge innovation and fierce digital content experts, Valnet is taking editorial and video publishing to the next level. Our overarching vision and mission statement: distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across our websites, YouTube channels, and Social Media platforms.
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Personal Assistant who will be reporting to both the CEO and head of the Executive Assistant Team. The Executive Assistant will provide support in a one-on-one working relationship. Applicants must possess autonomy, as this role requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. All applicants must also possess: adaptability, people skills, and organization. There is plenty of room for growth in this role, the sky's the limit.
- Act as an all-around gatekeeper to strategically manage the CEO’s personal and professional affairs.
- Cultivate relationships with vendors and or service providers, negotiating vendors of any sort.
- Support HR in planning company events.
- Coordinate meetings, document outcomes, and ensure follow-up on action items.
- General administrative tasks (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials, expense reporting) and special projects with constantly realigning priorities.
- Coordinate travel – domestic and international; handle logistics and respond to changing schedules with ease.
- Manage the purchasing and invoice process for executives. Be responsible to handle larger purchases of any kind.
- Oversee AR/AP.
- Locating resources for special projects.
- Ongoing Property Management tasks.
- New properties and investments (Research to acquisition).