Valnet - Office Coordinator - Montreal office - Full-time
Who we are:
Valnet is a worldwide digital media publishing company that owns and operates several highly authoritative brands spanning several verticals including: entertainment, technology, automotive, gaming, and aviation.
Valnet specializes in acquiring and operating properties that are mission critical in their respective environments.
We leverage swiftness and adaptability against the absence of big structure, as our operation prowess gives us growth.
The ability to seize the right opportunity allows us to be the greatest content investment company in the world.
Valnet is on the lookout for an organized and driven Office Coordinator. This person will oversee all aspects of our office and kitchen operations. In this role, you will play an important part in ensuring Valnet’s daily operations run smoothly while maintaining the facility in an orderly fashion.
What you will be doing:
- Greet visitors, direct them appropriately and notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Sort mail/packages and ensure they are being picked up by the right people.
- Handle mailing letters and parcels.
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures
- Plan and coordinate lunch and snacks for all employees
- Manage external vendors such as dry cleaners, office cleaners etc.
- Coordinate with the building manager, cleaning and repair crews to solve office issues.
- Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen, main office space and the 3rd floor gym, while also doing routine daily checks, to make sure all is well at all times.
- Manage the stocking of the kitchen and office, and the purchases.
- Running errands when available, tracking inventory and budget(s)
- Planning and assisting in setting up company events.
- Continuously work on improving our office, our processes, procedures and optimizing costs.
- Experience in customer service, reception or similar field.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must speak English and basic french to be able to greet guests
- A valid driver's license.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Team first mentality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
Culture & Community
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Daily lunches
- Friday breakfast
- Quarterly events
- Team dinners/ lunches
- Barber / nail services
- Dry cleaning
- Tire change service
- Free parking
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Vision care
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Sports Nights