Valnet is on the lookout for a Video Producer for its new YouTube Channel for Kids!
The ideal candidate should conceive compelling short- and medium-form video content following our strict guidelines.
We need professional video producers who understand kids' content for YouTube audiences, and who can respect tight deadlines while efficiently producing videos for the ideas we will provide.
· Adapt ideas into simple scripts;
· Hire actors/actresses and talent that will be in front of the camera;
· Shoot and edit own videos;
· Create content for kids (ages 1-5) that is highly engaging;
· Produce short form videos in very tight timeframes;
· Communicate and coordinate tasks with our original content manager who assign video topics and set up deadlines.
· Creative and innovative approach to video creation;
· An evolving understanding of YouTube as a content distribution platform.
· 3 - 5 years of experience creating video content;
· Knowledge of Industry Trends (Current and Future);
· Passion for video production and an eagerness to grow our video content;
· Proven ability to create compelling, shareable web video;
· Be available for timely turnaround.;
· Ability to work from our studio in Montreal as well as remotely.
· Proficient knowledge of current trends on kids’ content for YouTube;
· Ability to create content that will keep kids entertained and engaged;
**Please submit links to relevant work with your application**